Women’s Fund Armenia is announcing a call for sexual and reproductive health and rights projects.
Proposals should be on one of the following topics:
- women’s reproductive health in crisis situations, the impact of the crisis on women’s health, the emergence of diseases, behavioral changes, etc.;
- reproductive health of adolescent girls;
- small qualitative research, interviews on changes in attitudes toward reproductive behavior: preferences for boys / girls or possible changes in the planning of having a child in general, etc.;
- trainings, discussions, cooperation programs with local TV stations to raise various topics of sexual and reproductive health;
- other issues related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
To apply for this call, you need to send your application and program budget to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1. You can find the application and the budget forms here.
The winning projects will receive $ 1,000 (including taxes). Winning project groups / individuals must participate in the capacity building courses organized by the Fund.